Skilled Work Regional Visa

Get in touch with us today to talk to our experts

Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa- Main applicant

The Skilled Work Regional Subclass 491 Visa is a provisional visa. This visa is suitable for skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia

Under this visa, you can:

Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa- Subsequent entrant

For this visa, you must be a member of the family unit of someone who has a Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)

Under this visa, you can

Stay in Australia until the visa that your family member holds ends.

Following are the basic conditions that you need to fulfill

For more detailed information, please contact ORE Education. We will guide you through the process every step of the way in the system, making sure that you are properly supported at each stage.

Student Testimonials

Hear what our successful students have to say about ORE

Please leave your details below and we will get in touch with you